100g Tin Bolst's HOT Curry Powder
Bolst's Hot Curry Powder
Bolst's Hot Curry Powder is from the renowned Bolst family of Bangalore. Involved in the selection and blending of fine Curry Powder for many generations. Use one dessert spoon for each pound weight of meat, fish, poultry.
Bolst's Indian Curry Recipe:
- Heat 2tbs ghee in a pan and add one sliced onion together with the required curry powder.
- Mix and allow onions to brown without sticking to bottom.
- Add meat and fry on high heat for approx 5 mins.
- Add 1 cup of water salt to taste and simmer until meat cooked and tender.
- Add more water if required for more sauce and cook through.
- You can make your curry milder and creamier by adding coconut milk.
Bolsts Hot Curry Powder is a quality curry powder made with a combination of coriander, cumin, black mustard seeds, dried red chillies, black peppercorns, turmeric, fenugreek seeds
One of the best authentic curry powders around.
It makes a great curry whether basing on tomatoes or coconut milk the curry sauce is a real winner and it's quite chilli hot too. Stays fresh in the well sealed tin and I've been buying and using it for years. I also make up my own spices dish by dish but when I'm in a hurry Bolsts is a good standby never lets me down."