100g Tin Bolst's MILD Curry Powder
Bolst's Mild Curry Powder
Bolst's Mild Curry Powder is from the renowned Bolsts family of Bangalore have been involved in the selection and blending of fine Curry Powder for many generations. Use one dessrtspoon for one pound weight of meat, fish, poultry.
Bolst's Mild Curry Powder is a quality curry powder made with a combination of coriander, cumin, black mustard seeds, dried red chillies, black peppercorns, turmeric, fenugreek seeds.
Bolst's Indian Curry Recipe:
- Heat 2tbs ghee in a pan and add one sliced onion together with the required curry powder.
- Mix and allow onions to brown without sticking to bottom.
- Add meat and fry on high heat for approx 5 mins.
- Add 1 cup of water salt to taste and simmer until meat cooked and tender.
- Add more water if required for more sauce and cook through.
- You can make your curry milder and creamier by adding coconut milk.
If you need a less hot curry powder than the Bolsts Hot one this is the best
I haven't found a better brand than Bolsts - it's up there with the best. The Mild curry powder is a great stand-by for making things like Mushroom Bhaji or Saag Panir and even for doing a mild meat curry to suit people's taste who prefer not too chilli hot curries.
It has like it's hotter brother all the right ingredients to make a good curry - so summing up a great time-saver and very good value."
The best quick curry powder mix one can buy
This is a far superior blend with a long history, to all of the mass market supermarket products short of making your own. Wether you get mild or hot it does exactly what it says on the tin. Apparently my grandmother used to use this in Finsbuty Park back in the 30s,and 40s. Get a couple of 400g tins itll last 6 -9 months and will be cheaper than the little packets you get in the supermarket. .."