2KG Tolly Boy Basmati Rice
Tolly Boy Basmati Rice
Tolly boy Rice - the traditional family favourite.
Tolly boy Basmati Rice has been milled for over 45 years. The family named the rice after their son and have offered only the very best quality rice ever since.
Tollyboy selects only the finest basmati paddy for milling, which is de-husked after husking and then cleaned and milled to deliver consistent high quality, which guarantees perfect cooked results and satisfied families at every meal.
When cooked Tolly boy basmati rice has a distinctive gentle aroma, is long in length, sparkly white in appearance and separates easily to give a fluffy texture.
Cooking Instructions: 250g serves 4
- Put rice into sieve and rinse thoroughly in plenty of cold water.
- Allow to drain and then cook in one of the following ways:
- Put 250g rice into a saucepan with 500ml of boiling water and salt if required.
- Bring to the boil, cover with a lid and reduce heat to simmer for 10mins. Remove pan from heat and allow to stand for 5 mins.
- Fluff up with a fork and serve.
Method and timing are for a 800 watt oven, for other ovens refer to manufacturers handbook.
- Put 250g rice in a deep non metalic bowl with 600ml of boiling water and salt if required.
- Cover with microwave film, cut a few vents in the film. Stir 1-2 times during cooking.
- Cook on full power for 10mins, allow to stand for 5mins, fluff with a fork and serve.
Store in a cool dry place.
Ingredients: basmati rice 100%.