400g Rajah Tandoori Masala Powder
Rajah Tandoori Masala Powder
Rajah Tandoori Masala is a special aromatic mixture of spices used in marinating of meat based dishes, especially tandoori dishes, such as tandoori chicken. Blend this powder with yogurt and lime juice for a delicious marinade for meat and vegetables.
All natural colours.
Recipe: Tandoori Chicken:
- Skin an average size chicken and cut into 4 or 5 pieces.
- Make 2 or 3 deep cuts in each piece.
- Mix 1 generous tbsp of tandori masala with 2 cups of natural yoghurt.
- Soak chicken pieces in mixture overnight.
- Remove the chicken pieces and drain excess.
- Wrap pieces in tin foil and place in a preheated oven gas mark5/375c, and bake for 1 hour 10 mins.
- Remove chicken from foil, drain and place under a high grill, turning the pieces until evenly brown.
Ingredients: ground coriander, iodised salt, ground cumin, ground cinnamon, sugar, ground chilli, lemon juice powder, ground celery, ground cardamom, garlic powder, onion powder, ground black pepper, ground ginger, ground bay, acidity regulator e330, ground clove, ground fenugreek, natural colour e160c, e100, natural lemon flavour.