Ayam Malaysian Curry Paste (Nyonya)
Malaysian Curry Paste [Nyonya]
185g by Ayam.
A traditional Malaysian mild recipe to easily create a classic Malay Curry.
Baba Nyonya Curry - serves 4-6
- jar Malaysian Curry Paste.
- 200ml coconut milk.
- 200ml water.
- 600g cubed meat [beef, chicken or fish].
- 1 sliced onion
- 300g diced potatoes.
- heat some oil in pan and fry onions.
- add meat and fry 3mins until golden, pour in paste and fry for 2 mins.
- reduce heat, then add coconut milk and water.
- mix well and simmer for at least 20mins.
Ingredients: water, onions, soya bean oil, garlic, curry powder [coriander seeds, chilli, turmeric, fennel seed, cumin, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, fenugreek], galangal, lemongrass, chilli, salt, sugar, corn starch, coriander seed.