FUFU Cocoyam Flour
Cocoyam FUFU Flour
by Tropiway 680g.
Traditional African food, served with soups, stews, curries and sauces. Cocoyam fufu is easy to prepare. Recipe on pack.
To produce instant cocoyam FUFU:
- bring a cup of plain water to boil in a saucepan.
- divide water into 2 parts.
- add 113g FUFU flour to the heated water in saucepan and stir with wooden spoon.
- gradually add the remaining heated water and stir.
- place over medium heat and knead thoroughly for about four mins or until a smooth but thick consistency is achieved.
- allow to cool before serving.
Ingredients: cocoyam [dehydrated tubers of the elephants ear plant] cassava, saffron, preservative: sodium metabisulphite e223, stabiliser: e471, antioxidant: butylated hydroxytoluene e321.