Geeta's Tandoori Marinade 30g
Geeta's Tandoori Marinade
30g Packet. Medium, Serves 4.
Creates a delicious North Indian dish from the Punjab, which is simple and easy to prepare. Just follow the instructions below using your favourite meat, king prawn or paneer.
- Made in a factory where nuts and sesame seeds are used.
- Suitable for vegetarians, vegans & coeliacs.
- 4 chicken breasts cut into goujons
- 4 tbsp veg oil
- 4 tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp concentrated tomato puree
- 1 lemon
- red onion cut into rings for garnish
Cooking Instructions: Serves 4
- extract juice from half the lemon and cut remaining half into wedges.
- stir spice mix into yoghurt with oil, tomato puree and lemon juice.
- add chicken pieces and marinade for 2 hours or preferably overnight.
- place on ovenproof tray and cover with excess marinade.
- oven cook, grill or BBQ for 15-20 mins turning occasionally.
- garnish with red onion rings and lemon wedges.