Mama Sita's Spring Roll Seasoning [Lumpiang Shanghai Mix]
Spring Roll Seasoning [Lumpiang Shanghai Mix]
40g by Mama Sitas.
This is a great dry mix for seasoning spring roll fillings.
Recipe: Shanghai Lumpia
1 pack spring roll seasoning.
1/2kg ground meat.
120g finely chopped carrots.
120g finely chopped onions.
10g finely chopped spring onions.
1 beaten egg.
45 pieces spring roll wrappers.
20g all purpose flour.
500ml cooking oil.
- in a bowl, combine seasoning mix, ground meat, carrots, onions, spring onions and beaten egg.
- mix well, scoop 1 tbsp of mixture onto the wrappers and roll tightly.
- seal edges with water or egg white and repeat for more spring rolls.
- cut rolls in half and dip both ends in some flour.
- deep fry in hot oil until golden and drain on paper towel before serving.
Ingredients: cane sugar, garlic powder, salt, cornstarch, black pepper.