Natco Chapati Flour (Medium Chapatti Atta) 1.5kg
Chapati Flour (Medium Chapatti Atta)
- Size: 1.5KG.
- Brand: Natco.
How to Make Chapatis: To make about 8 Chapatis you need 400g of chapati flour/atta.
- Add a tsp of Oil to the Flour and gently knead a soft, elastic dough using tepid warm water.
- Cover the dough and allow to rest for approx 30 mins. Break off small golf ball sized pieces of dough and make into balls.
- Roll out Chapatis ensuring the surface is floured to avoid sticking.
- Place the Chapati on a heated Chapati tawa / tawa (Indian griddle) over a low to medium heat. Cook for a few secs then flip over to cook both sides. There will be bubbles rising on the surface of the chapati as it cooks. Again turnover to ensure even cooking.
- Serve plain or buttered with ghee for 'butter chapati', with curry and finger food.