Pataks Balti Spice Paste [Medium]
Pataks Balti Spice Paste
Pataks Balti spice paste is a unique balanced blend of 11 spices captured in oil for a deep rich flavour.
Recipe: Lamb Balti
- heat 3 tbsp oil in pan and add 1 medium diced onion, fry until soft.
- add 1tsp finely chopped ginger, 1 tsp finely chopped garlic, half jar balti paste and cook for 1-2 mins.
- add 50ml water, cook until water evaporated.
- add diced lamb [500g], cook until sealed, add 150ml water, simmer covered until lamb tender.
- add 200g chopped tomatoes, 1 red and 1 green dice pepper and simmer uncovered for 10mins.
- season to taste and serve.
Vegetarian, Gluten Free.
Ingredients: water, rapeseed oil, ground spices [cumin, paprika, turmeric, coriander, spices, fennel], maize flour, salt, acids [acetic, citric], tamarind, cracked black pepper, garlic powder, cracked coriander seed, dried crushed red chilli, black kalonji seed, dried coriander leaf.