White King Bibingka Rice Cake Mix
White King Bibingka Rice Cake Mix500g.
Easy to make Bibingka, a delicious Filipino rice cake.
Per 250g pack you will need:
- 1 cup water,
- 1/2 cup sugar,
- 4 Tbsp margarine (melted),
- 3 medium eggs (beaten until frothy).
- Preheat oven at 450F, grease two 8 inch pans and line with wax paper.
- Mix Bibingka mix, water, sugar, eggs, melted margarine in a bowl until well blended. Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake for 12 mins or until done, brush surface with margarine and serve hot.
No reviews yet, be the first.