Woh Hup Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice Paste
Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice Paste
190g by Woh Hup.
An authentic rice based chicken dish.
This popular Singapore dish is a recipe adapted from early Chinese immigrants from Hainan island, China. Traditionally, steamed / boiled chicken is served with flavoured rice (rice cooked with chicken stock, garlic, ginger and infused with the fragrance of pandan leaves), and complemented by dipping sauces such as dark soy sauce, chilli with chopped garlic, and pounded ginger. Woh Hup Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice Paste allows anyone to whip up this classic favourite conveniently and savour the authentic taste.
- No added preservatives
- Healthier choice – lower in sodium.
Recipe for Hainanese Chicken:
- 1 jar Woh Hup Singapore Hainanese Chicken Rice Paste
- 4 cups fragrant rice (600g)
- 4 jars water (680ml)
- 3 - 5 tbsp oil
- 1 stalk fresh pandan leave (optional).
- Wash rice and drain water.
- Add Woh Hup Chicken Rice Paste, oil, water, pandan leaves and mix well to cook.
- Stir mixture once when water starts boiling. Cover till chicken rice cooked.
Ingredients: Water, Garlic, Onion, Soybean Oil, Ginger, Salt, Sugar, Thickener E1422, Mustard, Flavour Enhancer E621, Acidity Regulator E270, Sesame Oil, White Pepper Powder, Flavour Enhancer E631, E627.