Woh Hup Singapore Mee Goreng Paste (Stir Fried Noodle)
Singapore Mee Goreng Paste
210g by Woh Hup.
Mee Goreng is a delicious, stir fried noodle dish.
A unique Singaporean dish which reflects multi-ethnicity in its variety of flavours, Mee Goreng is a recipe of yellow noodles with ghee, tomato sauce, chilli, eggs, vegetables, meat and seafood stir-fried to perfection. Enjoy this classic favourite with Woh Hup Singapore Mee Goreng Paste!
- No artificial preservatives.
Recipe for Mee Goreng:
- 1 jar Woh Hup Singapore Mee Goreng Paste
- 400g wet noodles or 200g dry noodles (soaked & rinsed)
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 200g vegetables (snow peas, carrots, baby corns)
- 150g bean sprouts
- 4 tbsp cooking oil
- Red chilli strips for garnishing.
- Heat oil in wok, add in eggs and scramble fry until done and set aside.
- Sauté Woh Hup Singapore Mee Goreng Paste in hot oil until fragrant.
- Add noodles and stir-fry briefly over high heat. Mix in vegetables, bean sprouts and stir-fry until done.
- Add eggs and mix evenly.
- Garnish and serve hot.
Ingredients: Onion, Water, Soybean Oil, Tomato, Soybean Paste (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Wheat Flour), Sugar, Chilli, Salt, Garlic, Coriander, Cumin, Thickener (E1422), Soy Sauce (Water, Soybeans, Salt, Wheat Flour), Flavour Enhancer (E621), Shrimp Paste (Shrimp, Salt, Water), Acidity Regulator (E270).